Friday, February 19, 2010

Today is a special day for me. Yeah!!! I finally started my own Blog!! I was always thinking of having a place where I would be able to express my ideas, feelings, concerns and opinions on different subjects and that's it, Today is the Big Day!!


I just sat in front of my computer thinking what subject should I talk for my first day. I was thinking and thinking and suddenly I realized that I didn't have a clue of what I wanted to say. I had a blank...a complete blank.


Should I talk about politics, weather, gardening?!! Or should I talk about camping or home renovation?!!! I DON'T KNNNNNNNNNNOW! I don't want to seem boring for my first article. Think, think Lise.... nop, nothing came up. I should sleep on it tonight and some ideas will probably come back in the middle of the night. Yeah that's what I will do.


Meanwhile I can talk about myself. I live in Alberta for 20 years in a small rural community called New Sarepta. I live with my partner Rock and our two sons Sebastien (22) and Alexandre (13). I do my best each day to show my kids that I love them and that I'm there for them. For sure I make mistake, we all do! Kids don't come with an instruction book!! We have 2 dogs named Cloe and Kosmo and 1 cat named Rusty. We are a happy family!


I'm originally from Montreal, Quebec and I'm proud to be Quebecer! My first language is French and you will probably notice some errors in my English writing. If you see some mistakes please let me know. It will help me to not make the same mistake twice. You learn by your mistakes, right?!!


That's it for today. Give me your comments or ideas! Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment